Monday, April 29, 2013

Styles of infographics.

So I haven't been on here as much this month because I have been really trying to boost the progress and group moral of my group blog but I have been working on a little series of posts where I  compare some popular styles of infographics. I have no idea how long I am going to do this or how many posts it will be because whenever I give myself any kind of guidelines like that I end up getting bored and or frustrated trying to live up to the expectations I have set for myself.

Ok so the first section is the advertisement. This is an infographic that is used to promote a company or topic. I posted a while ago about the PF Changs one which I really liked but there are so many more. I don't think using infographics as ads is a bad thing. I like how it incorporates more facts and statistics than a normal advertisement.

Some of these came out pretty badly in the save/insert process but you can see them all in their full glory on coolinfographics.com

Examples:

Hotels.com

Project Prediction

Sony Walkman



0 comments:

Post a Comment