Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Semester wrap up

So this semester is basically over. The year, and possibly the content on this blog, is half done. I wrote a reflection on what I've done this far, but I don't think I'm going to post it here. I feel like I have done really well this far. I've established leadership roles in my group projects, expanded my knowledge on a bunch of topics, and learned about the whole concept of "giftedness." As a whole class I have learned about a bunch of my friends topics as well. The blog format, which has troubled a lot of my other classmates, seems to be a good outlet for my work. Despite the troubles I had with all the template stuff, my blog seems to have worked out pretty well. Honestly I don't know whatelse to post. All the other evidence of my work Is in my blog. All the research I have done, or lack of it, has been documented. I guess all you can do is wait until I start my new projects second semester.

0 comments:

Post a Comment